Nestlé Health Science as part of the Nestlé Group’s specialist nutrition segment
manufactures almost one billion packages of scientifically-based nutritional supplements available in retail sales channels and pharmacies or recommended by healthcare professionals in healthcare facilities.
The aim of the project was to create a Polish version of the Nestlé Health Science website to showcase a wide range of health products for both consumers as well as healthcare professionals.
- Market specific website components
- Short timings for both website versions for consumers and healthcare professionals
- Complex approval process involving multiple stakeholders
Iterative and incremental development to release MPV (website for consumers) and then the second web version for the healthcare professionals.
As a Lead Project Manager I took a direct responsibility over a team of 2 developers and one Junior Project Manager who were working collaboratively on the website localisation and development. I worked closely with the global and local client to agree all website requirements before the project commenced and all technical training and brand guidelines provided by the Nestlé client.
- Sharepoint CMS based website
- 2 website versions for consumers and healthcare professionals
- 2 Front-end developers working simultaneously to hit the deadline