Nestlé Health Science as part of the Nestlé Group’s specialist nutrition segment
manufactures almost one billion packages of scientifically-based nutritional supplements available in retail sales channels and pharmacies or recommended by healthcare professionals in healthcare facilities.
The aim of the project was to create a Polish version of the Nestlé Health Science service to showcase a wide range of health products for both consumers as well as healthcare professionals and design an end-to-end customer journey.
- Market specific website components
- Short timings for both services: for consumers and healthcare professionals
- Complex approval process and legal requirements involving multiple stakeholders
Iterative and incremental development to test an MPV (website for consumers) and then build the second more complex service version for the healthcare professionals.
As a Lead Project Manager I took a direct responsibility over a team of designers, front and back-end developers, testers and a Scrum Master who were working collaboratively on the service design and development. I worked closely with the global and local client to agree all service technical requirements, common components, accessibility and customer needs before the project commenced.
- Sharepoint CMS based website
- 2 service versions for consumers and healthcare professionals