Having executed multi-channel campaigns for the Reckitt Benckiser Group (RB), the next challenge was social media listening platform initiative. RB is a multinational consumer goods company which produces health, hygiene and home products. The main brands include: Airborne, Air Wick, Calgon, Clearasil, Cillit Bang, Durex, Lysol, Vanish and many other local brands.
The objective of the project was management of social media and social media listening of 1 product for 2 countries. The selected brand was Dettol in the UK and Germany.
- To answer all RB customers queries
- To handle customers complaints
- To increase Reach through Shares & Engagement
Listen and respond to what customers had to say
Bespoke framework for handling complaints and process workflow
Social listening and monitoring tool as centralised point for all social media channels
I led a cross-functional team of social media specialists, designers and development team. I faclitated agile ceremonies for the development, creative and social media team to execute social media campaigns in order to increase brand awareness as well as answer all customers queries.
The project was successful and has expanded from 1 product in 2 countries to 6 products in 20 countries. Wunderman have won the pilot, and were awarded the full project three months later in the Middle East, and Africa. Moreover, our Social Listening abilities have acquired significant interest from other fortune-500 clients.
- Social listening for 1 product in 2 countries which expanded into 6 products in 20 countries
- Work on over 20 Reckitt Benckiser brands in total
- Daily social media listening programme including 24/7 and bank holidays
- Hiring specialists with over 20 different languages