Adobe is the company who help customers create, deliver and optimise content and applications. It’s changing the world through digital experiences.
The goal of the project was to develop a digital display adverts across all media channels (social, video, banner campaign) for 2 countries based on the following video content: Introducing Adobe Experience Cloud.
- Short timeframe to deliver the digital assets
- Brand consistency across multiple channels
- 2 different markets with specific customer needs and brand presence
- Incremental approach to development. The creative concept had been developed first, tested and client approved to proceed with the rest of digital assets.
- Ensured all digital media comply with the previous campaigns in terms of brand consistency, styling and functionality.
I managed a cross-functional team consisting of a senior designer, developers and offshore QA team. Implementation was managed in collaboration with the ad serving platform DoubleClick (Google) and distributed to all channels.
The team was very immature with agile practices so I worked on Agile adoption in the co-located and remotes teams sharing best practice and building high-performing , self-organising and autonomous teams.